If you’d like to help create genuine, long term-change, then it’s worth considering developing a personal strategic giving plan.
A personalized giving plan should align with your core values, and allow you to really find joy in charitable giving.
When developing your plan, it is worthwhile to consider your giving personality, and to figure out what matters most to you. This will help you build a plan that is sustainable, and will help you to give well in the long term.
But how do you figure out your giving personality?
Here are some questions to help get you thinking about what matters most to you:
- Do you want to build relationships with the charities you give to?
- Do you have a particular time of year in which you prefer to give?
- How do you like to be contacted and how often?
- What do you find difficult about giving?
- Do you enjoy events or prefer to give from a distance?
Answering honestly can be a great starting point to developing a successful, long-term giving strategy that helps you make real difference to that causes that matter most to you.If you’d like to work with our team to develop a philanthropic plan, we would love to hear from you! Get in touch with our team.
Share this through social media.